August

DATE: Friday, 1 August 2014 TIME: 16:31



I blinked, and it's already August! The past few months have really flown by. Still not quite ready to leave yet, but I'm also quite excited to finally have something to focus on.

Slowly ticking off all the shit that I need to get done before I leave. (I actually forgot to bring my damned passport to my first visa application appointment LOLOL wtf retarded max)

ALSO DAMN HAPPY that apple just updated the specs for the mbpr HEHEHEHEHHEHE. If only they'd launch the iphone 6 earlier too arghhh. Sony Z3 would be great too. Either way, can they just launch either phone before I leave because I NEED A NEW PHONE SO DAMN BAD.

/

Flying off for a short getaway to BKK tomorrow with Vanessa and Ashley!!! HHAHAHAHA hope all goes well.





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.