Little fatty

DATE: Thursday, 29 August 2013 TIME: 21:38


Brought Aubrey to the vet a few days back, and the little fatty didn't make a sound or even move even though the microchip needle was pretty bigass! SO BRAVE, THAT'S MY GIRL!!
Haha, if only she'd stop pooping or peeing anywhere she likes (on purpose/for her own convenience) -_- It's 50-50 for her potty training atm, and i guess it's not really her fault since we don't have a pan for her downstairs. I'm also quite amazed that i've gotten (forced) more or less immune to the idea of having dirt/germs/bacteria on my floor thanks to her poor potty habits. I am quite particular about cleanliness and hygiene. I would not ever lie on my bed if i was sweaty or dirty; if i was really really tired, I would lie and sleep on my floor. I try not to have food (except fruits) in my room. I clean my stuff pretty often. Yada yada, the point is: i don't like to have dirt or germs in my living area. But i've made an exeption for the little fatty - IF ONLY SHE UNDERSTANDS THE SACRIFICES I HAVE MADE and behave lol.
To be fair, other than her potty habits (and sometimes too hard biting), she is quite a good dog! She hardly barks (+++++) and more or less listens to commands. I love my fattyyyy girl. CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE HER OUT FOR WALKS!!!!

Labels:





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.