starting anew

DATE: Tuesday, 27 August 2013 TIME: 00:44


A fresh new page for another phase in my life. I guess i tend to restart my blogs at every new phase of life lol. I've been thinking about cutting loose acquaintances in my social media for a very long time, and i would have done it in a heart beat had i gone to UK, because woohoo new start. I don't really feel/see the need to know what's going on in their lives, especially since i hardly/never talk to them..  But now that i'm still stuck in SG, i find it harder to do so because it might appear pretty rude. Hmmm, shall see how it goes.

It has been a taxing week on the mind and body. Family really is very important, and this might be the reason why I've been told to remain in Singapore (?). But i still wonder how it would be had i chosen to go to UK. Sometimes I really need to stop thinking about what could have been and stay in the present instead.




About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.