Ka-ching

DATE: Monday, 28 October 2013 TIME: 00:46


Just completed my 3 day work as a cashier at the Food & Technology fair. Hehe, it was a great experience and I actually enjoyed working there. Everyone was really nice and friendly (my 'mentor' was really patient and nice too yayzers), and all i did all day was eat, eat, and eat. Everyone kept buying food and given that the cashier was next to an aunty selling toshiba rice cooker, there was more free food to eat! SHIOK, but I'm very sure i gained weight though sigh piezzzzzz :(

Also wore my maxi skirts out to work lolololol, I think everyone there must think I'm into boho fashion or what... but they're just really really comfortable for work! Not into wearing shorts when I have to sit all day because my flabby thighs will explode out of the shorts -_-

(edit: Speaking of flabby thighs and eating too much, OMG i am very sure i've gained weight boohooooo. My sedentary lifestyle is really killing me trololol ~_~ Ugh, but it's soooo hard to exercise without any motivation/forced schedule.)

K ABRUPT END.

Labels:





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.