Penny for your thoughts

DATE: Saturday, 5 October 2013 TIME: 04:57


Can't sleep. THIS IS BAD because this means that i've screwed up my body clock AGAIN. I had slept quite early (1-2am) the past few weeks and a late night 2 days ago erased that nice sleep cycle i had going!!

Ugh. Also, after pondering over my newlook wishlist for 2 days, i finally checked out my cart. Added and subtracted items like mad ~_~ sigh, i had like 81 items in my wishlist, but i ended up only getting i think 7?? Obviously this is due to a sad phenomenon known as monetary constraints. Haha, and that i am scared that the clothes won't fit me. Sigh. I'm in love with midi skirts but do not dare to get any because i think they tend to overwhelm my frame, and i am not short. But midis are really made more for the 170cm and taller folks, also angmoh brands usually have longer hems and larger cuts which doesn't help.
I'm a uk8 but uk8 on ASOS IS SO DAMN HUGE. Even if i got uk8 in their petite range (160cm and below), the clothes still hang loose or are too LONG which totally contradicts the petite labeling?!? -_- I've learnt to get UK6 on asos now (yay me, i'm skinnier!)
HOPEFULLY the clothes i got on this spree fit me because they are all uk8. There are hardly any uk6s on the site.

I'm rambling lololol, which is what i tend to do in my insomnia posts.

I CAN'T WAIT TO EARN SOME BUCKS SO I CAN BUY THOSE ITEMS I EXCLUDED!!!!!!! Though i'm pretty sure they'd be sold out by then -.- but there will be new stuff for me to buy too~
I have been tearing my heart to pieces dying to get a leather biker jacket (for no practical purpose yet but lol) but they are soo expensive. I've so far been able to fend off these unjustifiable urges and i give myself a pat on the back!! Hopefully i can score something beyoootifuuul during clearance/after i  get some money.

Labels: ,





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.