Cycle Every Week
DATE: Friday, 8 November 2013 TIME: 04:32
Met up with the lanjays for our cycling exercise today!! Hahaha, Sheryl & I have been cycling together pretty often (3-4 times in the past 2 mths???) but Philip and Shuqing finally managed to join us today!! Sheryl finally decided to use her own bicycle instead of renting, and since she had spares, she lent one to Philip whilst shuqing borrowed my mum's bike. It turned out that Sheryl's family actually owns 5 bicycles, and out of those 5 bicycles she could pick from, Sheryl decided on her tiny rusty pri school bicycle because she was 'familiar with it'.
...
...
...
Lets take a moment to try and understand this retard girl

See how TINY her bike is next to mine!! HAHAHAHAHA damn retarded. (I know my bike is pretty hehehehe.)

Girl nearly died from cycling her mini bike.
I don't know why Philip has to whine and whine so much when he is the fucking fittest out of us (and damn a lot of other people according to his IPPT results) all?!?!?!? #WhinyBitchNeverStops
And obviously Sheryl whined and complained that her butt/legs/vjj hurt like mad because of her tiny bike LOL YOU DON'T SAY?!?!
Hahaha, I'm really glad that we're meeting up more often now. And I am making an effort to record our adventures more often /pats self on back/, although in much lesser details than before. I WILL TRY HARDER. Sigh, I find myself less fluent; I'm supposed to get better with age, but i swear poly has retarded my language and thought process instead. UGH.
Double UGH because i have gotten fatter over the past 2 months, too many damned buffets and indulgent meals. My face has seriously ballooned to a fishball compared to pictures taken 2 mths ago!!!! Nuuuuuuu, it's damn annoying. Gained fats in other areas also, but none as obvious as my chubby cheeks :(
Started mission-Diet yesterday and i hope it helps if not i'd have to resort to plucking my bottom left wisdom tooth hahaha. Not for pure vanity because that wisdom tooth did give me infection twice. Dentist said that i'd have to get it out eventually because it won't erupt fully, but both times i did not want to pluck because i want to keep all my tooth if possible haha. I kinda pride myself on my teeth because they are pretty straight and nice for natural teeth lolololol. But my teeth (esp bottom row) have also shifted out of place because of the eruption of my wisdom tooth(s), so i guess i should really get them plucked eventually, just that plucking them now would have the kill-two-birds-with-one-stone effect lol.
/
Just saw the preview of ANTM's finale, which is tomorrow, on facebook. Seriously, ANTM can be so damned tacky sometimes, whats up with Sunrise Smize, Booch Blue and Fierce Fuchsia tagline. Eeks.
I'm updating at this hour because of my insomnia. Sigh, once you go (insomnia), you never go back (to normal sleeping time). It's so hard to re-adjust my sleep cycle.
Labels: Lanjays