Eating Cleaner
DATE: Wednesday, 13 November 2013 TIME: 23:13
With regard to my chubby cheeks, I've decided to go on a Eat-Clean(er) diet!! Haha i can't do a pure eat-clean diet because it's just too boring..
Lemon Herb Chicken Fillets!
Dijon Mustard Lemon Fillet
Biggest (single) meal (of the day) because I woke up too late for lunch. Hahahahahhahahahahah. Teriyaki salmon with sauteed mushrooms and balsamic cherry tomatoes, plus chilled tofu. I freaking love chilled tofu.
Had fatty salmon belly, eggs, cherry tomz and mushroom for lunch today, plus tau suan!!
Goldeny goodness hehe.
But I had a big dinner because the parents decided to eat out. Dang this diet is making me count my calories like a psycho. Just 1+ kg more to lose and I'd be done!!
Also been using dayre nowadays to catalog my daily activities, and hopefully i'd keep that up so I can look back and read about all the bo liao stuff I did. Just that day i was bugging Sam & Tricia to blog more, and a few days later Dayre got launched- which Sam has been actively using so hoorah!! Hahahaha. So daily boring crap for Dayre and longer more detailed posts for this space. Yay to remembering my life.
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|