Heirs
DATE: Saturday, 30 November 2013 TIME: 02:48
Been following Heirs since it started airing, and it's been quite a while since I've watched a k-drama haha. Sigh those were the times.. Anyhoo, I think the script for Heirs is pretty weak- some parts are really just wtf-seriously?-corny/lame and it's on whole quite predictable story flow. Despite these flaws, which would usually turn me off a drama, I can't stop watching it because of the beautiful cast and male leads Kim Tan and Choi Young Do!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *~*
I mean which girl wouldn't like to pretend she's Eunsang (mehhh about the character) with a shining prince and black knight (#*~*#). Somemore both of them are damn unabashed about liking her, not like other dramas that are so wishy washy with the romance progression I'd also become pekchek lol.
Speaking of Eunsang, her character is just confusing, sometimes so fiesty then suddenly becoming some weak easily manipulated girl. NAHHH annoying. My favourite female character has got to be Makino. Freaking love Hana Yori Dango lolololololololol.
Speaking of which, when we were KTV-ing that day, we played some of ISWAK's songs and Joe Cheng looks tooooooo damn good in that drama. Sighhhhh. Maybe I will get around to rewatching it for the millionth time soon? I have so much time, but not enough time. :|
After watching dramas/movies, I tend to forget the entire thing afterwards lololol. Besides the fact that my memory is shit, most plotlines aren't memorable enough to me. But, I guess my brain is VERY selective in the stuff it remembers lol because I hardly remember any other thing too actually..
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|