Lonelygal93

DATE: Wednesday, 6 November 2013 TIME: 01:05


Jordan enlisted today :<
19 days without my fatty. I have allowed myself to get too attached, and now it's going to be hard to detach myself; from seeing/texting all day to a few lines of conversation at night. Sigh, I guess I will just be rotting all day err day and become the reclusive zai nv again. Hahaha over exaggeration (or is it...?) - I'm meeting cblj this thursday though, so that's pretty good!!! But it kind of sucks that nearly all my friends are busy with something, ans i'm the only loserly one all the time in the world  to spare :|

Ohwells, plip might have some time to spare (will there be any for me?) since he is on perpetual leave now and will be ord-ing at the end of the month. Whoopees! Was just saying that I might date pewpewlip part-time to ease our mutual boredom trololol keedingz.

Hopefully i'd use the time do so some reading/play with aub (poor baby, i've been neglecting her)! I'd like to believe that I can transition back to being an independent girl.

18 more days to a leaner fitter Jordan!

Labels: ,





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.