Say what?
DATE: Monday, 18 November 2013 TIME: 20:30
I think i'm turning this blog into my ranting space lololol. The overall number of post rants are pretty high :|
Ohwells, what to doooooooo, when I decide to sit down proper to blog, it's probably because I can't take it anymore and I need to rant. My poor blogger, I promise to write happier posts more often.
I've been updating my daily crap activities pretty often on Dayre though (and a ahemrantahem just) . I love Dayre!! Hehehe, since it's so informal and all, I can write all my mundane ramblings (which I have quite a bit ooops) ^_^
The interface is pretty crap atm imo, but I'm sure they'd make it better soon. I wish my friends would update them more often *glares*, Sam, Sheryl and Shuqing are updating quite often I guess..? But the stalker-me wants to know MORE. MOAR MOAR MOAR Y'ALL, ALL THE ITSY BITSY DETAILS. Tricia/Philip are kinda dead, Kelly only wrote one lame-ass post, Ny is just non-existent on social media and Shiqi is still using a freaking BlackBerry that has crappy apps - I should be thankful she can dl Line, amen.
Some Aubdog pictures to liven the space~
This girl crawled into my ASOS box and made herself at home.
Speaking of ASOS, I got free express on this shipping (sgsinglesday) HEHEHE. I guess it's because my previous 2 parcels took like a damned month to arrive and they didn't want this to go missing. One of parcels is still missing at the moment actually -_-
Prison lock-down for committing the offence of pooping all over the place.
Labels: Aubrey, friends
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|