Swimming Sunday
DATE: Monday, 25 November 2013 TIME: 01:25
Went to Sheryl's house for our swim (waddling) sesh today again! Decided to have dominos for dinner because Pizza and Swimming are just a perfect combination!! Pizza Party!!! Whoohooooooooo.
I knew I was gonna have pizza, so i purposely had a light lunch to accomodate the calories but nooooooo, it wasn't enough thanks to supper :'(
Haha, we got the 2 pizzas for $23 deal and we thought we'd never be able to finish 2 pizzas, so we offered to share some with Sheryl's parents... How foolish we were, we didn't realise the pizzas were just 9" and too little. Hahahaha, the 2 pizzas were inhaled in a matter of minutes before the other 2 proclaimed they were still SO DAMN hungry and we MUST have supper later ~_~
Yumyum in my tumtum. I was actually pretty full from the pizzas. Stupid Sheryl plucked off all the onions and spinach off the Mushroom pizza. I helped to eat them all hehehehehehe.
/
HAHAHA we were also talking about the Sausage or Legs? craze and decided to do our own edition. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA super retarded because we spent like 10 minutes in that position trying to do our best rendition of hotdog/sausage legs. #gettingjudged1
Pewpew and Brokenchivalry are hard at work!!
This MF too skinny alr BTH.
Philip's Entry 01
Dude has freaking skinny hotdog legs. It's a pity his knees are way too knobbly.
My Entry 02.
Fat chicken franks maybe???
Sheryl's Entry 03
Colour and tone are right!!!
I think we should get real franks in our next swimsesh.
Paparazzi shot of Sheryl who snipped off her hair for this new haircut inspired by her idol Karlie Kloss. This looks exactly like some paparazzi shot in some HK magazine?!?!! The colouring and all are on point.
/
Great warm lighting for selfies. I look damn shag... from doing nothing......
/
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA this look like nuggets.
Hamsum wor this pewpew. Gotta pat myself on the back for praising Plips instead of suaning him.
I think he needs some eyebrow filling HAHA.
/
Sheryl decided to have some tumblr photoshoot which became a faux VS swimwear photoshoot (I am not so buaypaiseh to suggest this... ahemahem)
As quoting Sheryl:
Shantelle Swanepoel x Sheryl Kloss // Photographed by Philip James #lol #shameless #buaypaiseh#welookgoodfromfar #vs #vsswim2014
DAMN BUAYPAISEH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA. #gettingjudged2 But it's good training for Philip to make us look good in pictures. Photographer Philip for all our upcoming spring 2014 Vacation 写真集.
/
Supper at 85~~~
My forced BCM supper. WTF YKNOW BCM HAS FREAKING 511 CALORIES?!?!?!?!??!?! Dafuqbro. Ain't ever eating bcm, damn bo hua use of calories. Although I must admit that 85's $2.50 bcm is probably 2/3 the portion outside. But that doesn't significantly reduce the amount of calories. Sigh pie my diet.
Our artistic swimsuit shot. I think I need to get some back exercises done man.
ALSO HAD 958 CALORIES TOO MUCH.
On the way back home, we also had a mini retarded clubbing sesh in the car because radios tend to play all the clubbing songs after like 11.30?! Retarded max, but it was still fun because we're retarded and live on cheap thrills.
Labels: Lanjays