Bosom Buddies
DATE: Thursday, 5 December 2013 TIME: 18:06
Had a great chat with my bosom buddies Sam and Tricia last night hehe!!! It has been a while since we had a proper long chat because of everyone's different schedules (although I have none actually.....). We also hardly meet up unless Tricia's in town. I realise I hardly meet up with my friends now ಠ
_ಠ, not that I feel any less closer to them because our friendships are damn
Solid.
Like I haven't met up with Kelly (or ny/sq) much too, although I talk to kelly every.single.day lol wtf. #digitalfriendships #ldr
But I'm meeting the poly girls soon for our dinner date whoopees. Supposed to hang out in the afternoon, but we had no solid plans and SQ bailed on us (whats new..).
Also meeting the lanjays tomorrow to dye Sheryl's hair LOL. I think that will be the third time we diy dye her hair for her.
December is starting out right!
Labels: friends
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|