company
DATE: Sunday, 1 December 2013 TIME: 02:27
没那么简单 就能找到 聊得来的伴
尤其是在 看过了那么多的背叛
I realise that many of my 'liked' posts on tumblr are quotes about having lost someone you care about. Not as in the person dying, but more like a lost/broken connection. I guess most are actually referring to a break up LOL, but whatever. I guess I'm really quite afraid of losing friends I care about :( Boohoo. I don't make close friends often because I need to find someone on a similar wavelength that also has qualities I admire lol. It's actually good to be selective about the company you keep yknow?
“When I loved myself enough, I began leaving whatever wasn’t healthy. This meant people, jobs, my own beliefs and habits - anything that kept me small. My judgement called it disloyal. Now I see it as self-loving.”
(Keep a wide berth from people with traits you disrespect!!)
I also think I'm pretty guarded a person, and once I've let someone in, I really treasure whatever we have between us (please don't leave me a void in my heart). Which is why i probably should get the Best Attached Friend Award for being not 重色轻友 as much as possible, unlike SOME PEOPLE cough.
I think Sheryl would not be ZSQY also when she finally decides to settle on some guy, we shall see!! DON'T DISAPPOINT ME WITH AN EMPTY PROMISE YEO ZHU MI!!!!!!
Labels: friends
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|