Money Money Money

DATE: Sunday, 15 December 2013 TIME: 22:13


Looking back on 2013, I can safely say that I had accomplished NOTHING this year lol wtf, except getting my diploma cert that is (which really ain't much of an accomplishment actually....).

I kind of regret not working I guess? It would have been mother AWESOME to have had that extra $1.x thousand dollars to spend (obviously i would only spend a few hundred la). The pleasure of shopping is always gratifying, and I have missed out on that sobzzz.

Then again, I guess this is the only period of time left in my life that I can rot-at-home-and-live-on-my-pocket-money guilt free (kinda). But it hurts to think that One week of pocket money = One day of pay LOL, but I also did not want to commit 5 days of the week to work. UGH. If only I actually went for the tiger interview instead of the fcked up flying option flop diuuuuuuuuuu. Shall not digress to the topic of my sucky decisions yet AGAIN, although I swear i have the shittiest of decision-making skills since 2009.
LETS PRAY TO GUANYINMA I DON'T REGRET MY LATEST DECISION (UNI) because I actually followed your advice yknow G.Y.M?!?!?! 请不要辜负我对您的信赖, 我会哭的 :'<

HOPEFULLY though, I'd get to work with Shiqi and pewpew in DFS soon!!! Just gonna chiong work for a month or two to get the cash for Taiwan!! Wheeee.

Ohyes, forgot to mention that my dad implemented some SIAO DING DONG curfew for me?!?!?!?!?!? Don't know if this is permanent or what, but apparently I can only have one "dinner" everyweek, and for all the other days I must come home BEFORE dinner time. 'Before dinner time' was 7pm for yesterday, and 6pm for today. What the flying fuck. If this is going to last, it's DAMN ridiculous?!?!?!?!??!?! I'm actually turning 21 in thirty nine days hello?!?!?!?!? This is the most ridiculous curfew I've ever heard of.

Labels:





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.