Jan update
DATE: Monday, 27 January 2014 TIME: 02:13
Chinese new year is approaching!!! My favourite season of the year hehehe.
I know it's no longer the year of the snake, but it doesn't matter because nice songs are evergreen.
x
Also turned 21, which makes me feel really old, ancient and sad.
x
Several of my parcels seemed to have gotten lost in the mail.
NOT AGAIN SINGPOST?!?!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!!?!??!?!
*SHAKES FIST*
Last warning. Already been 2 fucking weeks and i still haven't gotten it, so I assume it's really lost (AGAIN & AGAIN)?!?!?!
SOBBZZZZ I was so looking forward to it, and I was supposed to wear that damn dress on my birthday!!! DIUUUUUUULAN.
x
Just 3 more work days before my 5 day CNY break!!! I do miss lazing around at home, but having something 'proper' to do is pretty invigorating (oh the irony) too. Very looking forward to getting my pay!!!!!! $_$
Very low on monetary reserves. The last quarter of the 2013 killed my wallet good lord.
Febuary is going to be even busier than January wtf. Granted, my work days only add up to 18 days in total, which is less than 5/day work week, BUT I was NEVER one to chiong work. I hope I won't burn out wtf. Also got all my shifts moved to the morning, which means waking up at 5.30am, and I hope i don't regret and/or end up wondering why the fuck I thought I could 早睡早起身体好.
(edit) Ohyes, also looking forward to moving to T3 next month!! T1 is pretty slow and boring, and all the new PT(s) seem to hate T1 compared to the other terminals lololol. I guess that's because T1 staff are quite cliquey and less inclusive ~_~. T1 is also much stricter.
Hahaha i also think i leveled-up my buaypaisehness by wearing my obiang gold shiny uniform to work everyday LOL. Not enough time to change at the airport (bcuz i'm nearly always running late) and i'm also too lazy to change. Aiyoh.(/edit)
Ok, I should go to bed now!!
Labels: Work
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|