If i lose myself

DATE: Wednesday, 12 February 2014 TIME: 21:59


Looks like I'm on a blogging roll!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because I have more free time at night to talk to myself and attempt to express my thoughts in words. Got to get my linguistic skills back on track, JUST IN CASEEEEEEEE I do get to take law again haha, even if not, I just want my fluency back.

I've been sleeping rather early lately, before midnight, but that isn't anywhere near enough to the sleep I NEED since I wake up at fracking 5.30am. My dark circles have returned and they are horrendous :'(

Every morning I wake up feeling like death, but I surprisingly manage to make it through most of the day pretty alright. Hahaha but I'm super quiet and stoneish, because I'm too dazedd to smile/make unneccessary conversations whoops. I'm pretty sure people think I'm very stand-offish :( Sigh, but morning shifts are really dull and slow on whole too. I don't talk unless I'm spoken to because I'm generally quite reserved PLUS i'm too tired lol. I remember back in Sec School where I had to go to school pretty early because i took Nicole's car to school. I would just walk into class, plop on my chair and lay (not sleep) my head on the table all the way till the bell rang for morning assembly. I still remember I would rage at whoever came to disturb me pre-bell-ring because I can't function till then hahahahahahaha, soon enough everyone knew to just leave 'Zombie' me alone till i re-animated. I'm just not a morning person :(

Anyhoooo, decided to mix up my shifts in march to have both mornings and afternoons! Hope that I would get to hangout/meet more PT BAs like in Feb yayzers.

Haha I realise that I really am a horrible social texter because I really hate texting people now unless I already know you significantly well, otherwise I prefer getting to know people in real life. I guess I will never be able to get any penpals......




About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.