Envy
DATE: Wednesday, 19 March 2014 TIME: 02:05
Blogged a rant post offline yesterday (fucked up internet), but I don't think it will see the light anytime soon since I'm in a (I think I will be for the next few weeks? (Yay Taipei in 7 days!!!)) good mood now.
Me so excitez!!!! Finally a trip with the Lanjays, although SQ wouldn't be joining us.
Was looking at pictures of pretty girls just now and I'm so envious!! I rarely allow myself to be bothered with such things, but how isit that some girls are just so naturally (plastic ain't counted) pretty?!?!?!?!?! How do they have such naturally clear radiant skin (seriously, some don't even use skincare???) and features so gorgeous? So lucky to have won the genetic lottery.
/Lost my inspiration for babbling on... so goodnight!
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|