Summer

DATE: Sunday, 23 March 2014 TIME: 23:59


2.5 MORE DAYS TO TAIWAN.

ME SO EXCITES.

9 days of Lanjay fun.

Finally getting around to prep for packing of my luggage! Hahahha. I FINALLY HAVE MY OWN LUGGAGE TOO. Omg I've been begging for my own since I could walk (I really think so) and drag something, and I finally have my own!!!!!!!! I'm very happy hehehehehe. Although I'm sure that if I was going to have to go to UK, my mum would never have bought me one.

Despite the fact that I will probably shop quite a bit in tpe, I still can't stop browsing ASOS. Ughhh developing em feels for buying dresses again. In my defense, i haven't shopped at all the past month plus!!

The last quarter of last year was terrible though. I couldn't stop shopping on freaking qoo10/asos/newlook/gojane!!!!! DAMN THOSE BLACKHOLES.

Hahaha, and half of our night intinerary consists of clubbing LOL wtf. That's only because we are deprived and uncool kids, and 3 out of 4 of those nights are Free-for-Ladies nights!! Hopefully that will satisfy our clubbing quota for the year. Haih, the other night I told Jacq that this was probably my most happening night ever and she told me to please not say that because I sound damn loser hahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH fucking funny?!?!?!?1


Ok great, my internet is cocking up right now. Buddha's way of telling me to save my money for tpe?? But noooooooooo.


/edit:

Sometimes I really wonder how my life would be different had I made different choices. Some of those options/opportunities are long gone and over - choices and/or decisions I would never have the chance to decide on ever again. Some, I guess, might still resurface in the future. I wonder if I ponder on those decisions because I just like to think of what ifs or because I can't let go and/or move on?


Its funny how life goes on but leaves those marks on our lives. This time of reflection certainly brings the happiest memories with a dash of sadness.




About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.