xxx
DATE: Sunday, 6 April 2014 TIME: 21:56
463 days, and many more before that.
Thanks for giving me everything you had, and everything you could. I really enjoyed all the times we had spent together - good and bad, highs and lows. Thank you for the all the support you provided. It was truly my blessing to have had you love me with all your heart. I am very thankful and grateful for everything we had and shared, and it really does hurt that we have to go our separate ways, but I believe it will turn out to be better for us both. I'm sorry for having made you feel like a lesser priority. You deserve someone who can love you back in the same way. Thanks for all the wonderful memories Jordan, thank you, I truly hope for you to find the happiness you deserve.
Labels: Jordan
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|