all these places

DATE: Wednesday, 4 June 2014 TIME: 03:18


Happy June!!!

The first half of my june is so packed, I can't even. Sigh, not complaining though, since it's work and then Hong Kong!!! Happy to go back to hongkong to stuff myself silly, but I hope to still have one more chance to travel with friends before UK.

Hahaha but I can't return to tpe anymore (not enough money), so I can only settle for somewhere cheap!! I would love to go back to bkk but there's the coup and all -_-. I would also love to go to Bali/Boracay/Maldives etc, but we shall seeeeee.

Sigh, damn sian because Philip is leaving for Penn at the end of the month, and then Sheryl is leaving for Melb early July. MY FRIENDSSSSSSSS, I WILL MISS YOU GUYS SOOOOO FUCKING MUCHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can feel my impending heart pain already seriously lololol *overly attached friend* :'(

Also having monetary issues because I can't stop wanting to buy shit. Please give me more jobs for this month please (also feeling conflicted, because more work = less time to spend with my leaving-friends)!!!!


Hope everything works out well K BYE.







About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.