little infinites

DATE: Monday, 23 June 2014 TIME: 01:35


And so, Philip is flying off on Tuesday, which is technically tomorrow, then Sheryl is going off in a little over 2 weeks later. In 2.5 months, it's going to be my turn. Sigh, I wish my school started in October instead. I'm trying to fly off as late as possible, but I'm not too sure if I would need to attend the international students orientation which would require me to head over a few days earlier ;_;

I've really got to get my shit together too - visa, bank accounts etc. I shall read up on some law stuff before I leave too hahaha.

Also feeling really restless when I stay at home to just use the computer. I used to loooove doing it, but with the numbered days left, I feel the heartache of not maximising my time doing something more productive.

I wish I had more time.




About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.