this is a way
DATE: Saturday, 21 September 2013 TIME: 02:35
I don't know why i have no fate with f1 jobs. Or maybe it's me? Eitherway, it's yet another stay-home weekend and I'm getting pretty sick of this routine. But then again, I do not want a 5-day work week nor do I want to do useless part time jobs. Haha, this is a retarded situation of my own making.
I've been meaning to blog here more often, but I never get around to doing it despite the endless amount of free time that I have, I'm sorry my dear blog.
Before Tricia returned to UK, we visited 2 doggy cafes (1 with Sam!) and I really enjoy going to doggy cafes! Everybody's so friendly and the atmosphere's great because everybody goes there to have a great time and it does show. I'm really excited to bring Aubrey to one!! She finally had her last vacc on tuesday whoohoo! I hope this humjikia wouldn't pee on me again, hopefully she rids her fear of dogs soon. I feel bad for Sasa that she didn't go/can't go to places like this. It's regretful that we didn't socialise her too :( But then again, she's supposed to be a guard dog. It's nice to know that papa/wj/ww try their best to bring her on walks everyday now. I've also been baking doggie treats hehehe. I enjoy baking, but nobody in my family really likes sweet stuff so there's no one to bake for :| Or maybe the human stuff i make doesn't taste all that great lulz. BUT ITZ OKAYZ BECAUSE NOW I CAN BAKE FOR MY DOGS YAY!!!!!!!! Made 2 batches so far, the first one Pumpkin based and the second Chicken stock based. Aubrey eats practically anything whilst Sasa is much pickier ~_~ Sasa doesn't fancy the pumpkin and only likes the chicken stock ones, but it's okay, because I brought the pumpkin treats to the dog cafe and all the other dogs happily ate and begged for more Pumpkin treats ^_^ HEHE SUCCESS. I feel so appreciated.
Labels: dogs, musings
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|