Intolerant??
DATE: Friday, 15 November 2013 TIME: 01:48
I actually have quite a few drafts on the blog, all half written because I lost interest in the topic or never got around to articulating the rest of my thoughts -_-
Haha, but this thought has been recurring in my head pretty often and I need to write this down somewhere before my blood vessels burst LOL. Blogging relieves tension.
Anyway, I think I've gotten pretty intolerant of bullcrap/decided to not let myself be a victim of people's crap. I used to be a lot more forgiving and sympathetic. I don't know if this is because of my
growing older maturation (Sheryl claims to feel the same way too!) or that I've just become a more intolerant person on whole?! I don't know if I should be happy or upset that this has happened hahahaha. Because being unwilling to put up with bullcrap is sort of good for myself ain't it? I have to love myself and make myself happy!
I don't see why I have to put up with shit that causes me grief and annoyance. It's bad for my health, and health is gold.
Bullcrap List:
1. People/friends who don't reply/take forever to reply in a chat conversation.
If they are legitimately busy, I'd obviously NOT be upset. But if they
choose to reply me later just because, then why the fuck do I have to even talk to you?!?! It's not like I am dying to chat with you, or sometimes even the one who initiated the damned thing. I don't exactly need your company nor do I have to even text you anyway. Bitch please, I'm not going to stomach having you only reply me at your covenience.
2. People who only talk about themselves.
Most positively are that the people who take their own sweet time to reply you, would also be people that only want to talk about themselves or the things they are interested in. If I were to mention something that I'm interested in, it'd be quickly browsed over or pointedly ignored in the conversation until they find their own topic of interest and want to continue the conversation. Like seriously? Perhaps you can try talking to Siri. I'm done with listening to you talk about your complaints and just you, yourself and more of you.
3. People who don't know how to use google.
This is harder to explain because I'm not talking about all kinds of questions DUH, but I can't understand why someone would ask a question that I CLEARLY wouldn't know the answer to / some technical question. Especially for questions that I can only answer by linking them a link, which they should have googled for themselves?!?!?! Am I a google helper? No, i don't think so, so why, WHY do you expect me to tell you or FIND you the answer?!?! It's not like they asked the question and proceeded to find the answer, but they really are just waiting for you to give them the answer!! Nearly everything can be googled, you should just google before asking a question that can be easily answered by googling.
I can't recall any more of my grievances at the moment... shall add onto this if i think of more hahaha.
Ohwells, but this 'new attitude' I've gotten has also made me more easily miffed and annoyed, and that's not tooo good either, the key is BALANCE!
Labels: rant