Random Ramblings #01
DATE: Tuesday, 19 November 2013 TIME: 03:13
Shall talk to myself on my blog, because I have hardly anyone else to talk crap to :(
I'm an expert at talking to myself on my blog, evidently. #aintgotnoshame
/
Late nights on twitter result in people posting tons of quotes (not retweets), and here are some:
"Everyone wants a flame but no one wants to get burnt."
"It ended not because of a fight. We just stopped talking."
"The bridges were burned so now it's your turn to cry. So cry me a river."
"You can’t throw yourself at somebody who is not willing to catch you. And honestly we shouldn’t be throwing ourselves at people, period."
Looks like it's love ache season.
Yknow how there are some parts (start) of the year where everyone seems to be getting attached, and nearer to aug/sept, we will see more couples breaking up. This trend happens every year, whats up?
/
Spent most of today watching Prison Gang documentaries (& 2 Broke Girls). Hahahaha, pretty interesting, but things get repetitive after the 3rd documentary, because there's only so much you can explain about prison gangs. I really enjoy watching documentaries. I think I've watched nearly all the weird health anomaly freak cases, and the more interesting serial killer docs on yt. More recently, I spam watched Lion Prides documentaries lol. I have too much time really sighhzzz.
/
I really should be sleeping.. but I don't feel sleepy yet.
I wonder how many people do people talk to on a constant basis, like one-to-one text/talking/skyping outside of group chats? Is it just me who has become socially reclusive :( I think my number has dramatically reduced since secondary school where I used to talk to like 6-9 people on MSN at any one time, on top of already talking to them in school/text (MSN was really one of my favouritest things EVER). How the heck did i talk so much idk?!?! And the people I used to talk to EVERY SINGLE F DAY (Stupid x2fats and CTH/jw), we have not talked since like 2010.
I don't know why I don't really enjoy talking 1-to-1 on social media as much as I did in sec school, why did I transitioned into becoming an unfriendly-dont-talk-too-much-to-me person after secondary school :<
Labels: Ramblings