Throwback
DATE: Friday, 1 November 2013 TIME: 00:38
Once in a while, I go back and read my old blog posts and I'm ALWAYS ALWAYS so overwhelmed with nostalgia.
my feelings, exactly
I had a bazzillionnnn blogs man trololol, thanks to me always feeling the need to start an entirely new blog :|
Hahaha, but i'm SO happy I archived many great times in blogposts, I would never have remembered (goldfish brain sorry) those times if I hadn't written them down. I used to blog in such detail hahahaha, and pretty dramatically, which makes for a very amusing read imo lolol. Reading them makes me feel like they happened just yesterday, time really flies :(
Also, I keep telling myself to write an entry down somewhere every other day, and I tried to do so, but I didn't keep up with it sigh. Much of the past 3 years are just distant memories now.. sadzxzx.
I proposed to print my blogposts and have them binded to become the CBLJ Bible. I've captured so many of our retarded stories in my blog posts :') I always LAUGH LIKE SOME MAD DOG reading our antics omg :')))))))))))))))))))
Of cos there were also loads of stuff with the softball girls :* and then some poly stuff in my later blogs hahahah.
I think I sounded much happier and livelier and crazier in my old posts too.. hmm... though I must say that I do try to curb those insane HAHAHAHAHHA/TROLOLOLOL/WOWOWOWOWOW/CAPSLOCKLIKEMAD writing now to sound more refined and age appropiate LOL. Fts!! I shouldn't have to censor myself should I??? I also blog about different issues now. My posts pre 2009 are literally just fangirl gushing after fangirl squealings hahahahhaha :3
(omg, just realised some of my ancient blogger blogs are gone!!!! BLOGGER Y U DELETE?!?!?!?!?)
Kinda having some livejournal blog feels now too............... NO I CANT CHANGE BLOG AGAIN.
Labels: musings
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|