AWWW Kim Woo Bin

DATE: Tuesday, 10 December 2013 TIME: 20:34


/fangirl post/

Heirs has the suckiest plot of all time, but the actors are really too cute.
KWB/CYD hasn't been getting as much love as LMH/KT because he doesn't fall under the mainsteam handsome type, BUT I THINK HE IS DAMN CUTE LEH?! The more you see, the cuter he gets kind. Or maybe it's because of his personality/vibe; damn charming (♥_♥)!! Although he does kinda look like a grasshopper LOL /bricked/.







My favourite!! HAHAHHAHA damn funny because it's so awkward.



Hehehehehe.


edit: Fuggggggggggggggg just went on a kwb tumblr spree. I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Infatuated max. And I really like his personality too (of what I've watched)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop reblogging, I'm sorry my followers, I can't stop, I can't.
If I had to choose between Mario Maurer (FACE OF THE CENTURY besides 1997's Leonardo Di'Carpio) and Kim Woo Bin, I would actually pick KWB *i think*, because Mario's real life personality is a little too reserved for my liking. Not sure if this is a passing phase or what.....but like all my phases, imma spam watch his discography lolololol. And yknow what? His real name is actually Kim Hyunjoong, so that makes 2 KHJs I love!!!!!! Hehehehehehehehe and with reference to my fangirlish profile on my old blog (just reread it and i was damn gay fml), I guess my top 3 is now Kim Junsu, Kim Hyunjoong and then KWB. Goodbye for now Hongki, although you kinda dropped out of my top 3 for quite a while already.
Disclaimer: This might be my infatuation speaking, and wb might drop out of my godly 3 after this, and I might regret this public spazzing moment ala my fangirl era, but whatever!!!

Labels:





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.