失去了才知道珍惜

DATE: Sunday, 8 December 2013 TIME: 02:01


Came across an NSF's blog documenting his army life and how he misses his ex-gf. Spent over an hour reading 2 years worth of entries. I don't know why but I've seen a lot of cases (more than 5) similar to this in the past few months. Said NSF's blog was so earnest and sweet that I felt so heartache for him :'(
Poor guy. His case was slightly different from the other cases I knew of, in that he wasn't initially neglect-ive of his gf, although he did initiate the break up and has regretted ever since. 
All the other instances were of the guys taking their gf for granted which led to a break-up, the ex-bf being very regretful and being extremely emo on twitter. Lol.
Some stopped being emo after awhile (in public), but some very much still are..

Some guys I have no sympathy for, because they should have seen it coming, with the way that they have been treating their gf tsktsk. You only realised how nice she was to you after you lost her.

Shall not head into my grandmother story discussion, because I really do not know their stories in their entireties anyway.

But seeing so much of these has reminded me of a picture I saw 5 million years ago on facebook:

So I guess this is pretty true?



Labels:





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.