one year
DATE: Monday, 30 December 2013 TIME: 01:10
Dang it, wrote an early morning insomnia post on my phone last night, but I think I must have fallen asleep somewhere inbetween and accidentally exited the post and it didn't save!!! Sob.
Can't really remember most of what I wrote, and I'm too lazy to rewrite what I remember so.........shall save those for another sleepless night.
//
/Edit:/
I know I can't sleep so might as well just use the com instead of lying in bed.. Anyway, went to watch some Gayo Daejun performances, and even though I'm over kpop, omailawd, Hyori and CL's collab stage WAS JUST TOO GOOD!! Watch
here. Wtf their bodies are gorgeous!! Especially Hyori's, given that she is 30+!!! DEM LEGS. Her body looks stunning!!! Somemore, i remember yoo jaesuk making fun of her 5-5 body proportions, which should be point deducting but she still looks fabulous. I've found my goal for exercise because at least their frames are similar to mine (VS Angels are impossible i don't even bother feeling bad lol) and it can be done!!! This flabby body of mine has really
got to go!! In fact, I'm not even aiming for their bodies, because I can never be disciplined enough ahahaha, i just want to get more toned and healthy! Seriously my stamina is like 10/100 or something now. I really need to find a gym companion because I will never find the motivation to go alone, but no one wants to sign anything with me??!?! Sobz. Change starts with action, but I really need that first push. Tricia would totally be my perfect gym companion, but she's based in the freaking UK now</3. I MUST DO SOMETHING IN 2014.
Ohyes, I should spam all my rubbish ramblings here before the new year starts. Haha, although this ramble wasn't what I wrote last night. Anyw, I just bought more stuff off asos, in my defense, I wanted to just checkout this dress I've been eyeing for cny, but more browsing led to adding more stuff into my cart...... I HAVE GOT TO STOP SHOPPING OMG!!! I've been spending an average of $250-260 a month on clothes/bags/shoes for the past 3 months, which is A LOT (to me)!! SERIOUSLY gotta stahp because I'm jobless :<
Despite that being said, I don't ever spend more than what I can afford to!! I don't know how other people can/are willing to spend all their money and have close to nothing in their bank accounts O_O
/end edit/
//
Anyway, it's december 30th!
Happy anniversary Jordan xx
Labels: Jordan, Ramblings