Random Ramblings #02
DATE: Tuesday, 17 December 2013 TIME: 03:37
I kind of dread the arrival of my friends' birthdays, because I would have to write a birthday message. I really don't like writing birthday messages because I can never think of what to say?!?!?!?!?! Thinking of what to say really drains me mentally. I think the last time I actually enjoyed writing long-ass birthday wishes was probably in lower sec? I'm sorry my friends, but starting from now, I'm probably only going to wish you a plain "happy xx'th birthday!!!" hahahaha, i still love you guys plenty plenty one, please don't measure my love for you based on the length of the birthday wish okay :*
(although the next birthday is actually MY birthday)
/
Went to read on some horoscope profiles again, and I really do think I'm
very (90%) Aquarius, and all my friends (that bother to read horoscope shit) agree!! Like really, sometimes I feel like changing my profile description to: 'An Aquarius' ok.
It seems like a silly concept to have traits based on the month that you're borned in, but I think it does sort of work out!?!? Not forgetting that nearly all my close friends DO fall into into my 'compatible' signs of Aries, Gemini, Libra and Sagittarius!!!! Freakeh~~ Ok fine, shuqing is actually a virgo (mismatched) but she doesn't behave like a virgo SO THIS HOROSCOPE THING STILL STANDS!!! Also, Taurus isn't stated as 'compatible', but it isn't in the 'mismatched' category also, so all's good!! Maybe thats why we pick on pewpew so much, soz boy, your birthdate determined your fate.
Hahahaha, just to put it out here that I'm not some horoscope crazy girl that reads my horoscope every single day etc?! In fact, I actually only read the aquarius twitter accounts and occasional horoscope profiling. K, gotta stop reading horoscopes with Kelly (Saggi!) before I end up not sleeping at all.
Bitch ain't letting me sleep because she can't stop reading and pasting them to me -.-
Labels: Ramblings