Coming of age

DATE: Monday, 20 January 2014 TIME: 22:36


Turning 21 in 3 days, I don't really know what to make of it. Not throwing a party or having any extra-special celebration. Just a low key affair, but I don't mind that too much.

But you know how there is always that one (or two or three) person that makes it seem like it's such a fucking hassle to celebrate your birthday?? Why do you have to bitch or whine about having to change your schedule?! Even if you don't mean it that way, such comments are totally mood ruiners and are super uncalled for. Low EQ max. Like wowow ok thanks for that wet blanket, and I'm so sorry for disrupting your schedule you insensitive prick.

I don't know why every other year I seem to have someone doing this. I used to get really hurt by such comments/people, but I've grown to care less over the years. Like really, I don't need such shit in my life (very intolerant nowadays...) so I'd drop all the people that don't give a shit about me and/or I don't give a shit about.
But I remember once that my mum was so blah that I went to my room and cried LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. I was really quite upset ok.... But then my family is blah about all kinds of celebrations (except CNY) so oh wells, I've gotten used to it (after 18-20 years).

And then there are those friends that are very nice and make you feel appreciated. They are always asking what you want to do for your birthday, where you want to go, what gift you want etc. And if you are going to have a birthday party, they offer to help you with this and that. They bother to go the extra mile. Thank you all  ♥

Labels: ,





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.