Spite

DATE: Sunday, 9 February 2014 TIME: 00:14


How is it that some people are so bloody spiteful and make such snide comments??
Do you relish feeling momentarily superior?
Getting on my nerves man, because I can feel the malice behind it, even if it was just for that short period.

I mean, I'm no saint, and I think I'm also quite vindictive (fuck me and I will fuck you), but that's mostly only to people I really dislike. Even then, I need to be reallllyyy pissed off to do any proper harm. To friends and family, I'm so much more soft hearted and will try not to say anything venomous even though I might want to because they had knowingly said/did something to hurt me.

I only put up with this shit because you're a very good friend other than this.

Labels:





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.