April is ending

DATE: Friday, 25 April 2014 TIME: 03:47


Don't feel like sleeping, so I shall babble on this space.

Been really busy working lately. Hardly have any time for myself or my family or my friends! I'm truly thankful for the days where I can sleep in now. But then again, it's pretty good to have such a packed schedule - at least I feel like I am doing something about my life!

Working more = Increased Income, but my spendings are also increasing exponentially. Sobs, need to do something about that! Hopefully this wanes off soon.

Also finally got my acceptance into Manch again! With my impending departure, I do have many thoughts and questions.
4 and a half months left. What do I do?




edit:
Yikes, after watching so many taiwan variety shows about 小三, I'm quite appalled. Wtf it seems like having affairs there are quite common and 'accepted' as part of their culture. Wtfugz yucks.

Labels:





About

say something, i'm giving up on you

People never forget how you made them feel



Tagboard

anywhere, i would've followed you




Links

say something xx

friend

layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.