to feel
DATE: Monday, 26 May 2014 TIME: 03:38
Sometimes,
I yearn and want to feel deeply, without fear or apprehension. I want to pour my soul into something and give it all that I have. I want to put my heart out on the line, to be vulnerable but yet feel everything for what it's worth. Treading lightly is easier, and possibly a lot less painful, but I feel like I am limiting the depth of my life experience. I yearn to feel so passionately that the feeling swallows me whole.
To feel deeply is both a blessing and curse. But if I don't allow myself to feel deeply for fear of getting hurt, what am I living for right?
#remindersforlife
Labels: musings
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|