leaked
DATE: Monday, 9 June 2014 TIME: 00:59
Ugh, really really really really really hate how I wasted last year's gap year not doing events!!! Why, why, why, why, why, WHY did I not. Money aside, I have missed out on all the experiences!!!!!!! So many things I could have learnt and experienced in only this portion of my life. I am truly very upset and also annoyed at myself for just deciding to bum around and waste my year away wtf wtf wtf, WHAT was I thinking?!?! Ugh, if only i went to look for it earlier and ignored all the things/voices that were holding me back argh.
For now, I shall just try to experience everything I want to, lest I have any more regrets.
Labels: rant, regrets
About
say something, i'm giving up on you
People never forget how you made them feel
Tagboard
anywhere, i would've followed you
Links
say something xx
|
friend
|
layout by elle with icons from thefadingnight.
|